Coming to you from Los Angeles by way of South Louisiana, Rod Melancon is making some noise in the Americana world.
- “[Rod Melancon] is a story teller, and whether those stories are late night, coal-mine dark or Saturday sunny summertime barn dance bright, he delivers them with true authority.” —Paul Zollo, American Songwriter
- “Bursting forth with a sound salvaged from the cutting room floor of a long lost session of the million dollar quartet at Sun Studios, PARISH LINES from Rod Melancon isn’t retro; it’s the real deal.” —Rick J. Bowen, Innocent Words
- “Merci! Rod is a musical gem. I love it!” —Mike Penard, Radio ISA
- “This record is smoky and full-bodied like a warming gulp of whiskey, and there’s no doubt that everyone will know Rod Melancon’s name before long.” —Maeri Ferguson, The Horn
- “PARISH LINES delivers a powerful punch, melding rocknroll with country and just a pinch of cajun spice. BAM!” —The Lost DJ, Americana Music Times
- “Somehow Rod has the direct line to the well of souls.” —Suzanne O’Keeffe, The Huffington Post
- “Rod Melancon has a pure and honest songwriting style that reflects an admiration for greats like Cash and Springsteen, with the classic swagger of Elvis.” —Tom Gilbert, Guitar World